In this week’s show Disney agrees to raise their minimum wage to $10 per hour, rumors are wild about changes coming to Soarin’ in Epcot, and Pete has a rant on the parking situation at Downtown Disney. Plus, we celebrate the anniversary of our show by sharing some of our favorite moments and some of yours over the last 8 years. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
07/29/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
07/29/14 – 8th Anniversary Show:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise!
7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Scavenger Hunt
- Disney Moves Toward $10 Hourly Starting Pay As Job Market Rebounds
- Orlando Sentinel Reports Rumor Of Changes To Soarin’
- PBS Plans Walt Disney BioPic
- Latest ‘Room Only’ Discounts Available At Walt Disney World
- Orlando’s Magical Dining Month To Feature 75+ Restaurants
- Wild By Design Tour At Disney’s Animal Kingdom To Be Discontinued After 9/26/14
- Tables In Wonderland Adds Blackout Dates For Several Restaurants
- Haunted Mansion Merchandise Shop Coming To Magic Kingdom
- 3-D Flyovers Being Added To ‘My Disney Experience’
- Be Prepared For ‘Villains Unleashed’ At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
How To Make A Fake Dole Whip With Bob Varley:
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – October 24 – 26, 2014
- Delaware Meet – November 7 – 9, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!