In this week’s show, more reports of losing fingers on Pirates of the Caribbean surface, a new restaurant comes to the Boardwalk Resort, and we talk about a sneak preview of the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Then, Sean Michael Noah discusses his many trips to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea and shares what it’s like as a Walt Disney World fan to visit. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
07/22/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
07/22/14 – Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise!
7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- DIS Unplugged App on the Google Play Store
- DIS Unplugged App on the Amazon Android Appstore
- Disney says boy, 12, cut fingers on Pirates ride (Along with Disney’s accident report)
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora’s Kouzzina at Disney World
- Sneak Preview of What’s Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Lou Gramm of Foreigner to perform at Velvet Sessions
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – October 24 – 26, 2014
- Delaware Meet – November 7 – 9, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!