In this week’s show, a guest loses the tips of his fingers on Pirates of the Caribbean, 120 guests are evacuated from the monorail after a lightning strike, and Discovery Cove tops Trip Advisor’s best theme parks in the US. Then host JeniLynn Knopp and special guest Scott Garland, aka Scotty 2 Hotty, discuss the differences between being a mom and dad while visiting Downtown Disney with kids. All this and more on this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged.
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
07/15/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
07/15/14 – Moms vs. Dads at Downtown Disney:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise!
7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- New Merchandise on the Horizon for Fall 2014 at Disney Parks
- Discovery Cove nabs top prize from TripAdvisor
- Changes to parking procedure at Port Canaveral
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7
- Disneyland and Walt Disney World Fans Show Their Disney Sidewalks on Instagram
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – October 24 – 26, 2014
- Delaware Meet – November 7 – 9, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!