In this week’s show a director is chosen for Star Wars Episode 8, Walt Disney’s California estate sells for $74 Million, and there’s some new ‘Frozen’ merchandise coming to Disney Parks. Plus, we’ll talk about what there is to do at WDW during the 4th of July holiday. In addition, we update you on what’s happening at Downtown Disney and fill you in on its transformation into Disney Springs. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
06/24/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
06/24/14 – Downtown Disney Update:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise!
7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- DIS Unplugged App on iTunes
- BLOG: Downtown Disney – Land Of Construction Walls And Cranes
- Director Chosen For Star Wars: Episode VIII
- Walt Disney’s Former California Estate Sells For $74 Million
- Disney Channel Plans Original Movie ‘Descendants,’ Featuring Teenage Kids Of Classic Villains
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator App Now Available On Disney Wonder
- Disney’s Changes To ‘Into The Woods’ Won’t Hurt Box Office
- Price Increases To $15/Hour At Disney’sChildren’s Activity Centers
- $3 Movies Coming To AMC Theatres This Summer To Support Charity
- New ‘Frozen’ Merchandise Coming To Disney Parks
- Production Begins On ‘The Lion Gaurd’
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – October 24 – 26, 2014
- Delaware Meet – November 7 – 9, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!