In this week’s show we talk about Harambe Nights at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the new Co-Op Marketplace at Downtown Disney, the “Villains Unleashed” event at Disney Hollywood Studios, and Port Orleans is testing to see if guests can skip the check in desk. Plus, the construction walls are down at Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando. We also talk about all the latest rumors swirling around the Disney Universe. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
06/10/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
06/10/14 – Disney World Rumors:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Royal Caribbean Dreams Unlimited Travel Alaska Group Cruise!
7-Night Sailing on the Jewel of the Seas out of Seattle, 06/12/2015 – 06/19/2015
- Harambe Nights Debuts At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Villains Unleashed Event At Disney Hollywood Studios Scheduled For August 2014
- Co-Op Marketplace Opens At Downtown Disney
- Port Orleans Testing To Skip The Check In Process
- PHOTOS: Diagon Alley Walls Come Down
- VIDEO: Diagon Alley Walls Come Down
- Tickets Now On Sale For Halloween Horror Nights 24
- July 4 Is No Longer Blacked Out For Military Tickets
- DISboards.com Welcome Center
- Long Refurbishment Planned For All-Star Music Resort Food Court
- World Cup Games To Be Broadcast At Walt Disney World
- Kevin-john Disney Artist Official Website
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- Harrisburg (Hershey) PA Meet – June 13 – 15, 2014
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – October 24 – 26, 2014
- Delaware Meet – November 7 – 9, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!