In this week’s show credible rumors are showing up about Free Dining for 2014 and we have the details, we’re anxiously awaiting the opening of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Craig Williams is standing by at the Magic Kingdom with an update, a leadership change at WDW has lots of people talking, and some long awaited changes to FastPass+ went into effect this week. Plus, we’ll talk about keeping your expectations realistic when planning your WDW vacation. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
04/29/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
04/29/14 – Managing Expectations When Planning A WDW Vacation:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- GKTW Event – Coasting For Kids 2014 DIS Coasterpalooza 2.0: East vs West
- Purchase Ian Glaubinger’s “Endor: Worth Fighting For!” on May 4th 2014
- THREAD: Free Dining 2014 Discussion
- Disney Begins Leadership Shuffle
- Cast Announced For Star Wars: Episode VII
- Donate To Give Kids The World through Amazon Smile
- A Perfect Petals Brunch Featuring The Disney Collection By Vera Bradley
- Feel The Force Dining Event
- Disney Hollywood Studios Plans For 25th Anniversary Celebration
- FastPass+ Kiosks Now Available in Spanish
Ruby’s Drawing of Craig and Dustin at Gay Days:
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- Harrisburg (Hershey) PA Meet – June 13 – 15, 2014
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – TBD (October 2014)
- Delaware Meet – November 7, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!