In this episode we’re on location at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. We’ll tell you all about Easter at Walt Disney World, some of our favorite Easter recipes, and we have special guests from the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. All this and more in this special edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- GKTW Event – Coasting For Kids 2014 DIS Coasterpalooza 2.0: East vs West
- Express Your Peepsonality! Sweepstakes
2 20 oz Dole Crushed Pineapple with Juice
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
1/3 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream – Whipped
Drain Pineapple, reserve 2 Tbsp Juice. Set aside.
Place Pineapple, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Sugar and the reserved Pineapple Juice in blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into Two 1 quart freezer bags and store them flat in freezer. Allow them to freeze for 1.5hours or until slushy.
Stir the slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended in a large bowl.
Place in freezer until it is completely frozen.
Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream And Peaches
1 box Devils Food Cake Mix
1/3 c vegetable oil
2 large cans of peaches (in water or heavy syrup)
2 cups of heavy whipping cream whipped
Make the cake according to box directions. When cake is cooled, slice the layers in half. Spread some of the whipped cream and peaches on the cake. Then repeat for the next layer.
Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!!
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- New Jersey Meet – April 25 – 27, 2014
- Harrisburg (Hershey) PA Meet – June 13 – 15, 2014
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – TBD (October 2014)
- Delaware Meet – November 7, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!