In this week’s show excitement is building as we get closer to the opening of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Sea World loses it’s appeal in court, we have some follow up on last week’s story about Disney and guests with disabilities. Plus, we review the Walt Disney World Backstage Magic tour. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
04/15/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
04/15/14 – Backstage Magic Tour Review:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- GKTW Event – Coasting For Kids 2014 DIS Coasterpalooza 2.0: East vs West
- THREAD: Disney’s Disability Access Service FAQ
- Court Denies SeaWorld’s Appeal Of OSHA Ruling
- VIDEO: First look at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Animatronics
- Imagineers Create The Dwarfs’ Cottage At Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- BLOG: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Update: Getting Closer!
- Carbon Freeze Me Event At Star Wars Weekends
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Night Of Joy Tickets Now On Sale
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series Returns To Epcot June 8th
- Do You Have Disney’s Million Dollar Arm Contest
WDW Photo Contest Winner:
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- New Jersey Meet – April 25 – 27, 2014
- Harrisburg (Hershey) PA Meet – June 13 – 15, 2014
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – TBD (October 2014)
- Delaware Meet – November 7, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!