In this week’s show Disney gets sued by a group of parents over recent changes to their policies regarding disabled guests, Disney opens up Magic Bands to day guests and those staying off property. We’ll also have the top 10 threads on DISboards.com for March, including a post where at least one DIS’er claims to have found away around the 3 FP+ rule. Plus, we’ll talk about the little things we love at Walt Disney World. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
04/08/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
04/08/14 – The “Little Things” We Love At WDW:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- GKTW Event – Coasting For Kids 2014 DIS Coasterpalooza 2.0: East vs West
- THREAD: Disney’s Disability Access Service FAQ
- Disney Cruise Line Discounts
- Submit Your Cook Book Recipes To The Harrisburg PA DIS Meet For GKTW At Chaos1Cent@gmail.com
- New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Changes To Disney’s FastPass+, Including Park Hopping, Announced
- Disney Cruise Line Releases Florida Resident Rates
- Disney Cruise Line Releases US Military Rates
- Disney’s Aulani Resort Joins Disneyland & Walt Disney World On Instagram
- Shamu Shows Returning To SeaWorld After Renovations
- Cars Masters Weekend At Downtown Disney
- Muppets Scavenger Hunt Game Available At Epcot
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- New Jersey Meet – April 25 – 27, 2014
- Harrisburg (Hershey) PA Meet – June 13 – 15, 2014
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – TBD (October 2014)
- Delaware Meet – November 7, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!