In this week’s show Orlando International Airport finds a new way to process international travelers, SeaWorld CEO Jim Atchison is doing well financially despite negative press from the film Blackfish, and Disney vacations are featured prominently on the program Destination America. Plus Kevin Klose and John Magi have their review of The Rainforest Café at Downtown Disney. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
02/11/14 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
02/11/14 – Rainforest Café Review
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- BLOG: Sneak Peek At Magic Kingdom’s New ‘Festival Of Fantasy’ Parade Coming Next Month
- Orlando Airport Unveils New Visa System For International Travelers
- SeaWorld CEO Sells 100,000 Shares And Rakes In Millions
- DISNEY WEEK Premieres On Destination America Beginning Monday, March 3rd At 8pm EST
- Get Your Digital Vacation Photos Free With A Walt Disney World Package!
- Openings Available In July DIS Only Backstage Magic ABD
- Port Canaveral Seafood Festival February 27 – March 2nd
- Orlando Downtown Food And Wine Fest at Lake Eola
- Update Coming For My Disney Experience App
- Japanese Candy Artist No Longer Appearing In Epcot
- PUSH The Talking Trash Can No Longer In Parks
Upcoming DIS Meets For GKTW:
- North Texas Meet – March 22, 2014
- New Jersey Meet – April 25 – 27, 2014
- Harrisburg (Hershey) PA Meet – June 13 – 15, 2014
- Nova Scotia Meet – August 8-10, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN Meet – September 6, 2014
- New England Meet – October 3-5, 2014
- Arizona Meet – TBD (October 2014)
- Delaware Meet – November 7, 2014
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Viva Italia – 9/16-24/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!