In this week’s show, three Disney executives get laid off, a WDW bus driver gets awarded nearly $1 million after crash, and Diane Disney Miller, daughter of Walt Disney, passes away at age 79. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
11/26/13 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Diane Disney Miller, Walt’s daughter, dies at age 79
- Three Disney executives laid off
- Disney bus driver awarded nearly $1 million after crash
- Disney’s Saving Mr. Banks is re-edited to remove cigarettes
- Spice Road Table Details
- GKTW’s #GivingTuesday Challenge set for December 3
- Space Coast Art Festival
- Review: “Frozen”
- Trader Sam’s Mixes Up Holiday Drinks
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- The Emerald Isle – 5/25 – 6/1/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Viva Italia – 9/16-24/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!