In this week’s show, MyMagic+ responsibility shifts to the president of Walt Disney World, Bob Iger discusses Star Wars plans, and The Walt Disney Company beats Wall Street expectations. The team also discusses their recent time at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
11/12/13 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
11/12/13 – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2013:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!
7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- Disney beats Wall Street expectations on higher theme park spending and toy sales
- Disney turns responsibility for MyMagic+ over to Disney World president
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Talks ‘Star Wars Episode VII’ Release Date and Confirms Theme Park Plans
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin holiday activities
- Brookstone: Tipsy Wobble Light
- Cracker Christmas at Fort Christmas Historical Park
- Fantasmic! show canceled for December 11
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- The Emerald Isle – 5/25 – 6/1/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Viva Italia – 9/16-24/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!