In this week’s show, Disney asks guests to show their ‘Disney side,’ the head of D23 steps down, and Disney offers full time status to select WDW cast members. Then, the team discusses this year’s Food & Wine Festival at Epcot, including the new food and drink offerings, concerts, and special events! Finally, John and Kevin talk about their recent DIS Adventures By Disney trip to Germany. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
10/08/13 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
10/08/13 – Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2013:
10/08/13 – DIS Adventures By Disney Germany Trip:
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 5.0!7-Night Sailing on the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral, 11/30/2014 – 12/07/2014
- DIS Unplugged/DIS/Dreams Unlimited Travel Exclusive Italy Vacation! Viva Italia – 9 Days / 8 Nights Rome, Florence, Venice & Tuscany, 09/16/2014 – 09/24/2014
- Head of Disney’s D23 steps down
- Disney cast members offered full-time jobs with insurance
- Disney wants guests to show their “Disney Side”
- Price of dining at Palo goes up to $25
- Haunted Carriage Rides are no longer offered at Fort Wilderness
- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade at Magic Kingdom ends 12/20/13
- Walt Disney World Rehabs & Refurbishments
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- The Emerald Isle – 5/25 – 6/1/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
- Delaware DIS Meet for GKTW – November 1st, 2013
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!