In this week’s show, SeaWorld’s Q2 profits tank, a fatal bus crash takes place on property, and Dick Van Dyke is pulled safely from a burning car. Then, Kevin Klose and John Magi review Todd English’s bluezoo, the seafood restaurant located in the Swan & Dolphin. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
08/20/13 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
08/20/13 – Todd English’s bluezoo Review:
- SeaWorld posts second quarter earnings loss
- Disney’s Magical Express bus and car crash near Epcot; one person reported dead
- Disney-area resort collapses into 100-feet wide sinkhole
- For sale: Dick Van Dyke’s car, slightly used and ‘REAL CHEAP’
- A Step Inside the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Velvet Sessions artists announced for September and October
- Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights 2013
- The Rapid Fill Mug program debuts at Walt Disney World
Todd English’s bluezoo Photos:
DIS Cruise 1.0:
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-28/13 – Limited Space Available!
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- Indianapolis Disney Meet – 6th Annual – All Welcome – September 7th, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!