On this week’s episode of The DIS Unplugged, Sea World defends itself against the new Blackfish documentary, Disney plans executive cutbacks, and yet another fraud scam to get Disney tickets. Then, in our second of our three ‘Beyond The Parks’ segments, the team discusses our recent trip on a Disney Cruise Line itinerary through Alaska on the Disney Wonder. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
07/23/13 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
07/23/13 – Beyond The Parks: DCL Alaska Cruise:
- The DIS: Disney Cruise Line Alaska Itinerary Information
- Dreams Unlimited Travel: Get a quote on a DCL Alaska Cruise
- SeaWorld Fights Back at the Critical Documentary ‘Blackfish’
- Universal Harry Potter getting video, projections installed
- Walt Disney Co. cuts executive car allowances and other perks
- Prosecutors Say Five Ran a Credit Card Fraud Ring
- Limited Time Magic: Christmas in July
- New Sweet Endings for Re-Imagined California Grill at Walt Disney World
- Disney Cruise Line: Halloween on the High Seas Cruises
- Hearts of Reality Weekend – Summer Sidewalk – 2013
- Sigourney Weaver added to Candlelight Processional list of narrators
- D23 Optimist Interactive Game
DIS Cruise 1.0:
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-28/13 – Limited Space Available!
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- Nova Scotia GKTW Meet – August 11th, 2013
- Indianapolis Disney Meet – 6th Annual – All Welcome – September 7th, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!