In this week’s show, the new ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ trailer is released, Publix and WDW support paying less when being sued, and a man steals identities to go on 17 Disney vacations in 5 months. Then, in our first of our three ‘Beyond The Parks’ segments, the team discusses our recent trip to Disney’s Aulani Resort in Ko Olina, Hawaii. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
07/16/13 – News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire:
07/16/13 – Beyond The Parks: Aulani Resort:
- ‘Saving Mr. Banks’ Trailer Premiere
- Publix, Disney aim to cut lawsuit awards for accident victims
- Disney’s MagicBands increasing guest spending?
- Restaurant manager pays for Disney vacations with stolen credit card info
- Aulani Special: 5 nights for the price of 4; $100 resort credit
- Carthay Circle implements prix fixe World of Color menu
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Merchandise Now Available at Walt Disney World
- Defect found in Disney’s guest room refrigerators
- Limited Time Magic: Long-Lost Friends return to the Magic Kingdom
- A Closer Look: Kameleon Jewelry Line at Walt Disney World
DIS Cruise 1.0:
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-28/13 - Limited Space Available!
- Backstage Magic – 2/17-22/14
- Backstage Magic – 6/6-11/14
- Backstage Magic – 12/14-19/14
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- Nova Scotia GKTW Meet - August 11th, 2013
- Indianapolis Disney Meet – 6th Annual – All Welcome – September 7th, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!