In this week’s show, Sea World makes a splash on the NYSE, India is planning it’s own version of Disneyland and Disney releases more plans with new Star Wars films. Then, the team answers your email and voicemail questions. In our last segment for the week, Pete, Corey, Dustin, Shaun, Craig and DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition host Tom Bell discuss California Adventure in their second installment of Destination Disneyland. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire:
Email & Voicemail Show:
Destination Disneyland: California Adventure:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Disney set to release a new Star Wars film every year after 2015
- SeaWorld raises $702 million in IPO
- PETA buys stock in SeaWorld
- Welcome to India’s Own ‘Disneyland’
- Changes for 2014 Disney World Marathon Weekend
- Fantasmic! to test FastPass service next week
- Artist Showcase with Disney Design Group
- Downtown Disney plans third annual Car Masters Weekend
- Date set for next Beer Dinner at Jake’s American Bar at Royal Pacific Resort
- L’Artisan des Glaces
DIS Cruise 1.0:
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13 – Limited Space Available!
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- NJ DIS Meet Weekend for GKTW – April 26-28, 2013
- Coaster-Palooza for GKTW – June 9th, 2013
- Third Annual New England GKTW Meet – June 28th – 30th, 2013
- Nova Scotia GKTW Meet – August 11th, 2013
- Indianapolis Disney Meet – 6th Annual – All Welcome – September 7th, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!