In this week’s show, Reedy Creek pays for new Disney parking garages, Universal Orlando uses taxpayer dollars to build a new bridge, and rumors of Disney’s Hollywood Studios expansion ignite fans. We are also joined by the Jason Garcia from the Orlando Sentinel to discuss these news stories. Then Dustin and special correspondent Holly Forde discuss the little details you may have missed in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire:
Overlooked Animal Kingdom: Part 1:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Reedy Creek to pay $85 million for Disney parking garages
- City Council: Taxpayer-funded Universal bridge is good idea
- ‘Star Wars’ Theme Park Coming to Disney’s California Adventure?
- Get reserved seating for Disney’s Fantasmic! with new boxed meals
- Exclusive New York City Adventures by Disney trips for DVC members only
- Flattie Vacations for Give Kids The World
- Walt Disney World annual passholders to receive RFID passes
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Rumor: Pixar Pals parade to be discontinued?
- Market House’s Starbucks makeover to expand into Disneyana shop
- Iron Man 3 monorail debuts at Walt Disney World
- Microsoft Surface
- EyeFi: WiFi SD Memory Cards
- Nike+ FuelBand
- GoPro Camera
- Pivothead Camera Glasses
Overlooked Animal Kingdom Photo Gallery:
DIS Cruise 1.0:
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13 - Limited Space Available!
Give Kids The World Fundraising Events!
- NJ DIS Meet Weekend for GKTW – April 26-28, 2013
- Coaster-Palooza for GKTW – June 9th, 2013
- Third Annual New England GKTW Meet – June 28th – 30th, 2013
- Nova Scotia GKTW Meet - August 11th, 2013
- Indianapolis Disney Meet – 6th Annual – All Welcome – September 7th, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
Check out our Team Page to see everyone’s social media links!