In this week’s show, we discuss Disney’s recent settlement of a visual impairment lawsuit, Comcast’s purchase of NBC Universal, and a rumor involving Downtown Disney. Teresa and Kathy also discuss Epcot’s newly opened Habit Heroes and ways to be healthy. Finally we take your calls and hear about your ‘must-dos’ at Walt Disney World. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire:
Call In Show: Must-Dos At Disney:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Disney (Finally) Resolves Visual Impairment Class Action
- Comcast becomes sole owner of NBC Universal
- Rumor: Orlando’s Downtown Disney to get major overhaul
- Registration open for Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler; price has gone up
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Downtown Disney with live entertainment!
- Epcot Segway tour cancelled
- Rumor: Harrison Ford to reprise role as Han Solo in new Star Wars film
- Atlanta Braves begin spring training at ESPN Wide World of Sports next week
DIS Cruise 1.0
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Spirit of America – 5/24-5/31/13
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13 - Limited Space Available!
GKTW Fundraising Events!
- GKTW Online Event: Superbowl Square for GKTW
- NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World – April 26-28, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
DIS Unplugged Team on Twitter!
- Pete Werner: @petewerner
- Corey Martin: @OrlandoTiger
- John Magi: @JohnMagi
- Kevin Klose: @KevinLKlose
- Kathy Werling: @safetymom52
- Shaun Thompson: @shaunthompson
- Dustin West: @DustinTWest