In this week’s show, the new 2014 Disney Cruise Line itineraries are released and brand new Star Wars spin-offs are planned. Then the team has a discussion about what we know about the new Fastpass+ system. We also hear about ways to customize your Disney Cruise from Teresa and Kathy. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged! Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapid-fire:
Fastpass+ & What We Know:
Personalizing Your Disney Cruise:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Disboards.com Thread: FP + What we know and what we want to know
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras Video:
- Disney Cruise Line 2014 Itineraries Announced
- VISIT FLORIDA’s New Ad Campaign Celebrates the Power of Stories
- Lucasfilm announces Star Wars spinoff films
- House of Blues Restaurants.com $50 Gift Card For $20
- SeaWorld’s Bands, Brew and BBQ begins this weekend
- Joffrey’s Coffee replacing Nescafe at Disney
- 2013 Flower Power Concert Series Line-Up
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” to broadcast from Magic Kingdom
- Vinylmation trading now only offered in select stores
- “Epic Mickey” development studio closed by Disney
- Groupon Sammy Duvall Parasailing Deal
DIS Cruise 1.0
Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Spirit of America – 5/24-5/31/13
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13 - Limited Space Available!
GKTW Fundraising Events!
- GKTW Online Event: Superbowl Square for GKTW
- NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World – April 26-28, 2013
- GKTW Online Fundraiser: Warrior Dash for GKTW – Deadline: September 21!
DIS Unplugged Team on Twitter!
- Pete Werner: @petewerner
- Corey Martin: @OrlandoTiger
- John Magi: @JohnMagi
- Kevin Klose: @KevinLKlose
- Kathy Werling: @safetymom52
- Shaun Thompson: @shaunthompson
- Dustin West: @DustinTWest