In this week’s show, Congress is coming after your Magic Bands, J.J. Abrams signs on to direct the new Star Wars film, and Phillip Glass makes an opera about the death of Walt Disney. Also, Kevin Klose and John Magi give their review of Le Cellier. They also give a sneak peak into the new French Bakery at Epcot, Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapid-fire:
Le Cellier Steakhouse Review:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Brand New DIS Blog: Our blog is now located at blog.wdwinfo.com – check it out!
- Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days: Follow us along on our weeklong trip around Walt Disney World Resort. A new resort overview launched every day for a week!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- GKTW Fundraising Events!
- Congressman questions privacy of new Disney MyMagic+ program
- Disney CEO replies to Congressman about privacy concerns
- J.J. Abrams officially named ‘Star Wars’ director
- Philip Glass Disney opera to get UK premiere at ENO
- Walmart opening Neighborhood Market store near Disney World
- Alaskan Wonders ABD add-on no longer available with Disney Cruise Line
- Schedule of HGTV stars presenting at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- Dole Whip with Spiced Rum to be served at Flower and Garden Festival
- Interactive pirate game coming to Disney World’s Magic Kingdom