In this episode the team discusses the recent reorganization of several management positions within the Walt Disney Company. Kevin and John also give us their review of Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. All that plus this week’s news, housekeeping, and roundtable rapid-fire on this edition of The DIS Unplugged. Want to get in touch? Check out our contact page.
News, Housekeeping, & Rapid-fire:
Disney Management Shake-Up:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- DISboards.com Disney Dining Plan (DDP) Threads: Find a lot of existing information about the dining plan and ask any questions!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- GKTW Fundraising Events!
- Orlando International gets high marks ? except for parking
- Woman arrested at Universal Orlando for allegedly joking about a bomb
- I-Drive Live to start construction next month, in talks with new tenants
- The 2013 Downtown Food & Wine Fest will be held on February 23rd & 24th
- Discount Disney Cruise Line Specials
- New adventure game coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Blog: Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie opens at Epcot
- Full Menu: Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
- Disney rolls out “Mickey Check” nutritional guidelines property-wide