In this week’s show we’re live from the Lusitano Club in Ludlow Massachusetts at The New England DIS Meet fundraiser for Give Kids The World. We discuss the great time we had in New England and the events for Give Kids The World that helped raise $14,000! All that plus this week’s news, housekeeping, and a special Massachusetts-related roundtable rapid-fire on this edition of The DIS Unplugged. Call us toll free from within the U.S. at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093).
Links to Download the Shows:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Flattie Vacations for Give Kids The World!
- Are you wishing you could be at Walt Disney World? Now that summer is over are you longing for a vacation? Well now you can go on a virtual vacation to Walt Disney World. You can take a Flattie vacation that benefits Give Kids the World. Buy a Flattie, or you can send your own for the same price and you can purchase one of our packages.
- Sign up on our FirstGiving Page!
- Like Flattie Vacations for Give Kids The World on Facebook!
- Concerned Citizens of Masons Square Farmers Market
- Lizzie Borden: The Mystery Continues
- Cape Cod Brewfest
- Nantucket Arts Festival 2012
- Pumps and Punchlines Female Comedy Show
- Yankee Candle — Chandler’s Restaurant Events
- Berkshire Brewing Company Tours
- Kringle Candle Company
- Atkins Farms — Cider Donuts
- Support Ferris Martin’s Step Up To Down Syndrome Team! — Donation Page
- The walk takes place October 13th, 2012 at Lake Eola park in Downtown Orlando. Sign up to walk in support or donate and help the team reach their goal of $5,000!
- Podcast Cruise 4.0 Is Filling Up!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
The DIS Unplugged podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion that discuss all aspects of planning a Disney vacation. The show is an unbiased and honest look at every aspect of a Disney experience – from dining and theme parks to attractions and hotels. Visit podcast.wdwinfo.com for information about our podcast.