In this week’s show the team tells you all about their experiences at the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party of the season at Magic Kingdom. From trick-or-treating around the park to tips on photographing and videotaping the Hallowishes! fireworks and Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade, we have you covered for this special hard ticket event! All that plus this week’s news, housekeeping, and roundtable rapid-fire on this edition of The DIS Unplugged. Call us toll free from within the U.S. at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093).
Links to Download the Shows:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- We Want To Hear From You!
- Tell us about something you haven’t yet done at Walt Disney World — or maybe something that you’re too scared to do! We’re collecting listener responses for an upcoming segment so either call us at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093) and leave a voicemail, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introducing Flattie Vacations for Give Kids The World!
- Are you wishing you could be at Walt Disney World? Now that summer is over are you longing for a vacation? Well now you can go on a virtual vacation to Walt Disney World. You can take a Flattie vacation that benefits Give Kids the World. Buy a Flattie, or you can send your own for the same price and you can purchase one of our packages.
- Sign up on our FirstGiving Page!
- Like Flattie Vacations for Give Kids The World on Facebook!
- Walt Disney World hotel guests scammed by cab driver
- Lawsuit settled between Disney and family of boy killed by Disney bus
- One lucky guest will serve a term as “president” at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel
- 1,000 seats to be added to Fantasmic! theater at Walt Disney World
- Animal Kingdom to provide 2-hour lockers for Kali River Rapids
- Gaston’s Tavern at Walt Disney World to feature signature drink
- Support Ferris Martin’s Step Up To Down Syndrome Team! — Donation Page
- The walk takes place October 13th, 2012 at Lake Eola park in Downtown Orlando. Sign up to walk in support or donate and help the team reach their goal of $5,000!
- Podcast Cruise 4.0 Is Filling Up!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
The DIS Unplugged podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion that discuss all aspects of planning a Disney vacation. The show is an unbiased and honest look at every aspect of a Disney experience – from dining and theme parks to attractions and hotels. Visit podcast.wdwinfo.com for information about our podcast.