In this week’s show Corey Martin will tell us all about the drink options around the monorail resorts in his first installment of “Drinks Around The World.” We also hear some insight on how to stay safe while enjoying your stay at Walt Disney World from our newest DIS Unplugged Special Correspondent, and local law enforcement officer, Susan Carver. All that plus this week’s news, housekeeping, and roundtable rapid-fire on this edition of The DIS Unplugged. Call us toll free from within the U.S. at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093).
Links to Download the Shows:
- Listen: News, Housekeeping, Rapidfire
- Listen: Drinks Around The World: Monorail Crawl
- Listen: Staying Safe At Walt Disney World
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- DIS Unplugged Survey! — Best Walt Disney World Breakfast
- What do you think is the best table service restaurant at Walt Disney World for breakfast? Click here to choose from our list or submit one of your own. Once the results are in, we’ll send Kevin to the top five voted restaurants and get his take!
- We Want To Hear From You!
- Tell us about something you haven’t yet done at Walt Disney World — or maybe something that you’re too scared to do! We’re collecting listener responses for an upcoming segment so either call us at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093) and leave a voicemail, or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Tracey Heinrich’s Allure of the Seas Trip Report
- Magic Kingdom remains most-visited theme park
- Disney worker’s kindness ‘met with murder’
- RNC Delegate Offended By Presence of ‘Mexican’ At Disney’s Epcot Center
- New pre-parade added to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Foodie Tales: A new website focusing on enjoying food! — www.FoodieTales.com
- Hollywood Studios’ “Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure” closed twice this fall
- Studio Backlot Tour at Hollywood Studios will be closed 10/1 – 11/30/12
- Entertainment for Disney Cruise Line’s Pixar cruises released
- Support Ferris Martin’s Step Up To Down Syndrome Team! — Donation Page
- The walk takes place October 13th, 2012 at Lake Eola park in Downtown Orlando. Sign up to walk in support or donate and help the team reach their goal of $5,000!
- Podcast Cruise 4.0 Is Filling Up!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Knights & Lights (London, Paris & Disneyland Paris) – 10/8-10/17/13
- Spirit of America – 5/24-5/31/13
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13
- There are now four (4) available spots for the June 2013 DIS ABD Backstage Magic trip, however the December 2013 trip remains full. If interested in one of the June spots or would like to be placed on a waiting list for the December trip, please email Kevin Klose.
- Upcoming Give Kids The World Meets:
The DIS Unplugged podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion that discuss all aspects of planning a Disney vacation. The show is an unbiased and honest look at every aspect of a Disney experience – from dining and theme parks to attractions and hotels. Visit podcast.wdwinfo.com for information about our podcast.