In this week’s show it’s all about dining at Walt Disney World. Kevin Klose will have his review of Captain Cook’s Snack Company at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. The team takes your phone calls answering any dining related questions you might have and getting your recommendations for great places to eat at Walt Disney World. All that plus this week’s news, housekeeping, and roundtable rapid-fire on this edition of The DIS Unplugged. Call us toll free from within the U.S. at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093). Listen Now | Show Notes | Archives
Links to Download the Shows:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- DIS Unplugged Survey! — Best Walt Disney World Breakfast
- What do you think is the best table service restaurant at Walt Disney World for breakfast? Click here to choose from our list or submit one of your own. Once the results are in, we’ll send Kevin to the top five voted restaurants and get his take!
- We Want To Hear From You!
- Tell us about something you haven’t yet done at Walt Disney World — or maybe something that you’re too scared to do! We’re collecting listener responses for an upcoming segment so either call us at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093) and leave a voicemail, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sick-leave petition drive reaches goal for Nov. 6 ballot slot
- Disney considers buyout of Disneyland Paris
- Bay Area Family Scammed on Disneyland Trip
- Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights RIP Tours
- Beer Dinner at Jake’s American Bar at Royal Pacific Resort (This event has been postponed until October. A specific date will be added as soon as it’s announced.)
- New segway tour coming to Epcot’s World Showcase
- Epcot now has free wi-fi internet
- Support Ferris Martin’s Step Up To Down Syndrome Team! — Donation Page
- The walk takes place October 13th, 2012 at Lake Eola park in Downtown Orlando.Sign up to walk in support or donate and help the team reach their goal of $5,000!
- Podcast Cruise 4.0 Is Filling Up!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Knights & Lights (London, Paris & Disneyland Paris) – 10/8-10/17/13
- Spirit of America – 5/24-5/31/13
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13
- The June & December 2013 DIS ABD Backstage Magic trips are now full. If interested in being placed on a waiting list for either trip, or if interested in a potential February 2013 trip, please email Kevin Klose.
- Upcoming Give Kids The World Meets:
The DIS Unplugged podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion that discuss all aspects of planning a Disney vacation. The show is an unbiased and honest look at every aspect of a Disney experience – from dining and theme parks to attractions and hotels. Visit podcast.wdwinfo.com for information about our podcast.