In this week’s show, Pete Werner and Walter Echols compare Alaska cruises aboard the Norwegian Jewel and the Disney Wonder. Teresa Echols and Kathy Werling also tell us all about the Nova Scotia Give Kids The World meet earlier this month where DIS Fans raise nearly $6000 for Give Kids the World! All that plus this week’s news and roundtable rapid-fire on this edition of the DIS Unplugged. Call us toll free from within the U.S. at 877-310-9662 (outside U.S. call 407-574-5093). Listen Now | Show Notes | Archives
Links to Download the Shows:
- The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Homepage
- Subscribe via iTunes to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- Subscribe via RSS to The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition
- GET OUR UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL
- The DIS on YouTube!
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 3.0 Video
- DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise 3.0 Live Podcast Taping Video
- Adventures By Disney Italy Video — “Bus trip up Tuscan Hills”
- Legislators, aides took $125,000 in free Disney tickets
- Walt Disney Imagineering: Physical Face Cloning
- Itinerary changes for Disney Cruise Line sailings out of Galveston
- Phineas & Ferb augmented reality experience coming to Disney World
- Food truck comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports
- WiFi Internet Access now available at Typhoon Lagoon
- Disneyland’s Christmas Candlelight Processional Extended To Twenty Nights
- Podcast Cruise 4.0 Is Filling Up!
- Pre/Post Night Stays & Transfers are available. More Info
- Special Guest: Disney Legend Dave Smith!
- Email Tracey Heinrichs for information on booking!
- Upcoming DIS Adventures by Disney Trips:
- Knights & Lights (London, Paris & Disneyland Paris) – 10/8-10/17/13
- Spirit of America – 5/24-5/31/13
- Once Upon a Fairytale (Germany) – 9/20-9/28/13
- The June & December 2013 DIS ABD Backstage Magic trips are full! If interested in being placed on a waiting list for either trip, or if interested in a potential February 2013 trip, please email Kevin Klose.
The DIS Unplugged podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion that discuss all aspects of planning a Disney vacation. The show is an unbiased and honest look at every aspect of a Disney experience – from dining and theme parks to attractions and hotels. Visit podcast.wdwinfo.com for information about our podcast.